Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: Sad News about our friend R0CKETMASTER

  1. #61
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right on Sheri Bomb
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #62
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Friends,

    Our mutual buddy Scott Krueger, aka Scotty, aka Scoots, aka R0CKETMASTER,
    passed away from cancer on Thursday.

    He was in the hospital following a round of
    experimental treatment. He was not in pain, the
    hospital seems to have managed the pain for him very well.

    His brother and his best friend Jim were with him at the time.
    Jim says that Scott was sleeping peacefully, then was gone.

    Scott did not want a funeral, however,
    Jim will be organizing a get together for Scott's friends.

    Let me know if you need Jim's contact info.

    Thank you.

    Rest in peace my friend.
    Gus

  3. #63
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, my heart is sad, but at the same time, I am relieved for dear sweet, Scoots. What a precious man he will always be in my heart.
    LOVE YOU, SCOOTS! Please forward my email addy to his brother - Thanks...

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear that Scott passed away. But like you say he wasn't in pain and surrounded by people that cared for him. In the end, that's the best any of us can hope for. I hope he realized how many friends he had here and how many of us were pulling for him. Scott, you're in my prayers. RIP brother.

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Mike

  5. #65
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This ***** ! Another great person laid low by cancer!! I kept expecting to hear he was in remission and possibly cured!I sure hope he real8ized how many friends he had and how much good they wished for him. My prayers and condolences to his family and friends.I know God only takes the best but it still ***** !Rest in peace our friend!!!!Now you are where the party and life never stops.

  6. #66
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I don't think I've met anyone as giving as Scottie... He worked so hard with Mara for me and others.. I loved him and had good times with him. The last time was in NJ when we went clothes and shoe shopping together. He was so much fun and that smile of his always brought a laugh out of me. ;-) I still love him so. My heart is deeply with Mara. They were so close. They roomed together on trips..and he would join her to help when she needed him.... he was a best bud to her. I'm thinking of you sweet Mara..
    NJ will never be the same for me cause Scottie won't the there.
    I'll miss you Scottie.
    I love you.
    You were so brave.
    xo,
    Cherie

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    From my family to Scotts we are so sorry
    but he will live on in the memories of the
    people who knew him and loved him.

    God Bless Warren and Family

  8. #68
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So sorry for your loss.

    RIP Scott


    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~

  9. #69
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    annabellascottcherie

    That is a great smile Cherie.
    Sure wish I could've actually met him
    but even though I only knew him through this
    message board, I know he was a wonderful guy!

    Bon Voyage R0CKETMASTER.
    You will never be forgotten.

    Gus

  10. #70
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never knew him, but I am sending a special prayer for him as the tears freely flow.
    May You Now Rest In Peace Scott [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic